The meeting focussed on the following;
- Updates on GP practices and PPG activity
- Review of Chairs’ survey of GP practices
Key findings of the meeting;
- Issues with text messaging to patients from Homeground/North Swindon and some confusion between the surgery and pharmacy about medication for a relative – and the need for family carers to be kept informed.
- Lack of clarity on how practices would get sufficient supplies of Flu vaccine given that orders had been placed by PCN's months previously.
- Places available on the 'Our Health, Our Future Panel'.