This report contains notes of a virtual meeting of the Healthwatch Swindon PPG chairs/acting chairs and others and with CQC held by Zoom on 2 October 2020.
The meeting focussed on the following;
- Updates on GP practices and PPG activity
- A session with Nicola Cliffe (Care Quality Commission)
Key findings of the meeting;
- There were some differences which were being raised with three Westrop practices with delivering services.
- Phoenix Surgery re-opened following refurbishment.
- PPG members met with staff of Three Homeground/North Swindon Practice. The practice was due to introduce Engage Consult software (as was Ashington House Surgery).
- Discussion with Nicola and Patrick (CQC) of access to and feedback to GP practices, Nicola advised that comments can be made direct to CQC by patients through this link.
- All CQC reports can be viewed on their website.