Knowing how to make a complaint

Making a complaint can be a daunting task, so knowing who you can complain to and what to do is essential. 

We can help you. We've worked with Healthwatch England to produce straightforward advice will guide you through the process from knowing who to talk to, top tips on what to do and what you can expect from services in response. 

Read our complaints advice

As the COVID-19 pandemic places unprecedented pressure on services, many health and social care providers have temporarily suspended complaints processing to allow staff to be redeployed to the frontline response. You are still entitled to make a complaint, but it may take longer than usual to receive an outcome.

Health services in Swindon

Find health services

Adult social care complaints

To complain about adult social care services in Swindon you will need to contact Swindon Borough Council.

Find out more

NHS Complaints Advocacy Service

If you need help making a complaint about an NHS services you have used, get in touch with VoiceAbility, who provide the NHS Complaints Advocacy Service for Swindon.

Find out more