Complaints and their resolution are an important part of learning about what the organisation does not do well and helping The Care Forum to improve its services.
We hope that most problems arising can be resolved informally. However, where that is not possible, we have a complaints procedure that will be followed.
The Complaints Procedure can be used by:
- Users of the services of The Care Forum. This could be an individual, statutory organisation, voluntary or community organisation.
- Organisations who fund or commission The Care Forum
- It does not apply for staff or other workers, for whom there is a separate Grievance Procedure.
The Complaints Procedure can be used to make complaints about:
- A member of staff
- A member of the board of trustees
- Work undertaken by The Care Forum
- Matters of management
- Matters of policy
If you would like to make a complaint about the service we have provided please read our complaints procedure.