Last year we heard from 818 people who told us about their experience of a number of different areas of health and social care.
In total we heard from 203 people via our community pot project with the Nepalese Association of Wiltshire, 270 people through engagement work for the NHS Long Term Plan #WhatWouldYouDo campaign and a further 345 people through our usual media channels, such as our website, phone calls, emails and social media.
It goes without saying that we could not have achieved any of this without the hard work and dedication of our fantastic volunteers.
Key projects and work priorities
- Delivery of community pot project
- Promotion of Primary Care Networks in Swindon
- Specialist Dental Care review in the South West
- Our work with the Learning Disability Partnership Forum
- Enter and View visits with volunteers with Swindon Advocacy Movement
We want to say a huge thank you to everybody who has shared their views, worked on projects and volunteered with us this year to help make health and social care better across Swindon.