Our Advisory Group is made up of Healthwatch volunteers, Healthwatch staff and at least one representative from the Tenant’s Group at Sanford House. One of its main functions is to decide on our work priorities for the year.
This is usually based on what we have heard from members of the public who will have spoken to us at events or over the phone about their experiences of health and social care in Swindon. We look at themes which have emerged from those conversations that we've had to help us plan our work.
- Minutes from last meeting
- Update on CCG merger from Dr Sarah Bruen, Clinical Chair from CCG
- Overview of Swindon Carers from Stuart Ilbury, Service Delivery Manager and designated Safeguarding Lead
- Our workplan
- Finance and budget - Community Pot update: Nepalese Association Survey
- Review of Quarter 2 Report
- Brexit and discussion around contingency plans
- Enter and View Options and Discussion
- Annual Report
The date of our next meeting will be 29 January 2020 from 10.30am - 12.30pm at Sanford House.