The survey is a good opportunity for us to celebrate what we are doing well and, more importantly, take on board issues that have been raised from the feedback we have received and look at how we can improve on these areas for future delivery of the contract.
- The feedback we received about our communications, engagement and publicity was overwhelmingly positive
- The feedback we received about our (old) website was a mixture of negative and positive with some saying it was not easy to use and information was sometimes hard to find
- We received mainly positive feedback about our impact and independence, although one stakeholder did not agree with this and felt we could have done more to support the public around the IMH issues
- One stakeholder let us know that some of their service users struggled to access our NHS Complaints Advocacy Service
- All of the providers who received feedback about their service were happy with the way we handled this and the subsequent work they did with us
Read our report to find our more about what our stakeholders told us and how we have responded to the comments made.