OUR PRIORITIES FOR 2019/20:
The Healthwatch Advisory Board set our priorities in April 2019. This follows the priorities agreed by the Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire Sustainable Transformation Partnership (BSW STP) as focus group priorities for the NHS ten year plan survey carried out by Healthwatch.
- Supporting people to have their say to help improve health and wellbeing services in Swindon
- Primary Care Networks working better together
- Mental health
- Ageing well / Frailty
- Self-care, prevention and wellbeing
Key themes which emerged this quarter were:
- Concerns raised regarding the proposed moving of the Walk-in Centre in Islington Street to GWH.
- Issues with IMH are still being raised