Our Advisory Group is made up of Healthwatch volunteers, Healthwatch staff and at least one representative from the Tenant’s Group at Sanford House. One of its main functions is to decide on our work priorities for the year.
This is usually based on what we have heard from members of the public who will have spoken to us at events or over the phone about their experiences of health and social care in Swindon. We look at themes which have emerged from those conversations that we've had to help us plan our work.
- Minutes from April 2019 meeting
- Project Updates - First City Nursing, SAM (Quality Checkers), Long Term Plan, Ageing Well / Frailty, Primary Care Networks, Homeless, Direct Payments (SBC), Diabetes
- Finance and budget – Community Pot (£2000)
- Review of Quarter 1 Report
- Enter and View Options and Discussion
- Annual Report
The date of our next meeting will be 23 October from 10.30am - 12.30pm.