Our Advisory Group is made up of Healthwatch volunteers, Healthwatch staff and at least one representative from the Tenant’s Group at Sanford House. One of its main functions is to decide on our work priorities for the year.
This is usually based on what we have heard from members of the public who will have spoken to us at events or over the phone about their experiences of health and social care in Swindon. We look at themes which have emerged from those conversations that we've had to help us plan our work.
- Minutes from November 2018 meeting
- Terms of Reference review, update, agree
- Project Updates - Age UK, Polish Group, First City Nursing, SAM (Quality Checkers)
- New Project suggestions - Long Term Plan, Ageing Well / Frailty, Primary Care Networks, Homeless, Direct Payments (SBC), Diabetes
- Finance and budget – Community Pot (£2000)
- Review of Quarter 3 Feedback Summary
- Enter and View Options and Discussion