In 2016/17 we spoke to 1,126 people about their experiences of health and social care in Swindon.
Our priorities for the year were:
- Children and Young people
- Community Health re-procurement
- Diabetes and Managing Healthy Weight
- Sustainability and Transformation plan
- In August 2016 the NHS Swindon Clinical Commissioning Group launched a telephone based prescription re-ordering service. We were invited onto the steering group and provided feedback from patients and carers about the service.
- Health and care organisations and local councils from Bath & North East Somerset (B&NES), Swindon & Wiltshire have come together to plan for the future provision of services under one Sustainable Transformation Partnership (STP).
- One areas we we received a lot of feedback about this year was Non-emergency NHS Patient Transport provision in Swindon.