During the Covid-19 pandemic we are following government guidance about how our staff and volunteers can work safely.
This means that the way we run our service has changed as the health and safety of those working for us is the most important thing.
We are now working in the following way:
- Focusing on supporting the health and care system to get clear and accurate information and advice out to communities.
- Gathering feedback and the views of people about their needs and experiences in relation to COVID-19 and other services where it relates to patient safety.
- Ensuring that seldom-heard groups are not overlooked locally.
- Prioritising the safety and wellbeing of staff, volunteers and the wider public. We are not currently holding public meetings, carrying out face-to-face events or Enter & View activities. Staff are working from home and offering a call back service to those leaving messages
- Staff and volunteers may be redeployed to support the wider community effort.